Pusat Perawatan Dan Pendidikan Kecantikan di Kota Makassar
In the era of rapid beauty industry development, the importance of appearance has made skincare and beauty treatments a primary focus for both men and women. The beauty industry in Indonesia, particularly in Makassar City, has experienced significant growth. This research proposes the concept of a centralized Beauty Care and Education Center to address challenges and support economic growth while meeting the needs of the Makassar community. The research method employed is qualitative, involving data collection from various sources, both primary and secondary. Secondary data is obtained through literature reviews, while preliminary data is gathered through direct observations of the Beauty Care Center building. The analysis results indicate that the site location was chosen considering ideal sun exposure, facing south, to maximize morning sunlight utilization. Additionally, using a second skin is being considered to reduce afternoon sun heat. The building's design is based on the Metaphor concept, drawing inspiration from snails and chamomile flowers, often used in skincare products. The structural and construction system involves: The use of pile foundations, Reinforced concrete for column structures, A hollow steel roof frame. The lighting and ventilation systems combine natural and artificial lighting, while utilities involve electricity sourced from the national grid and backup generators, as well as a clean water supply and wastewater disposal system.
2. Angelica, j. T. (2021). Pusat kecantikan di kota semarang dengan pendekatan arsitektur modern. In tahun akademik.
3. Bps. (2022). Kota makassar dalam angka 2022 (vol. 1999, issue december).
4. Bungasalu, l. Resti. (2010). Pusat pengembangan kecantikan wanita di yogyakarta.
5. Pgsd. (2018). Pengertian pendidikan
6. Akbar, a. H. (2018). Sekolah tinggi seni tata rias dan perawatan kecantikan tradisional indonesia. 52014010.
7. Putri, a. (2022). Pendidikan tata kecantikan. Https://danacita.co.id Rahayu,
Copyright (c) 2023 Reski Amalia, Andi Muhammad Akbar, Usman Fahruddin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with Losari : Jurnal Arsitektur, Kota dan Pemukiman agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.